Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Wash your hones!

Have you ever thought about kids and the reason why they do (or don't do) things? For instance, why, when you feel the urge to go to the restroom, do they feel the need to hold it until bursting point? (And by "hold" it, I mean, literally, holding themselves.) Come on! Just go. It only takes a second and you're eventually going to have to go. So just go! Now!

And, while I'm on the subject of using the restroom....why do moms have to remind kids to wash their hands? Is there any part of you that would go to the restroom.....rest.....then leave without cleaning your "hones" (as my oldest used to call her hands). In the morning I get up and the first thing I do is use the restroom. The next thing I do is take a shower. I literally go from "resting", to showering. But, guess what I do inbetween? I wash my hands! Sure, I'm going to get them clean in the shower, but if I didn't wash them before I got in the shower, I'd have to touch stuff with dirty hands. EEeeuuu!

Moms of America....are you with me?

KIDS......wash your hones! And hang the hand towel back on the bar! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment