Saturday, February 6, 2010

New Card Designs

Okay, so I love Saturdays....have I mentioned that yet?  I love them.  No school, no work, no cooking (well, most of the time).  Just a day where we can all hang out as a family and get to those extra fun projects that we can't seem to get done during the week.  Okay....blah, blah, blah, right?

I worked a bit in my craft room today.  I made the organza bracelet (see below) and then made a couple of cards.  I made the Mickey Mouse card for my mom to give to my dad.  (She surprised him with a Disney trip for their anniversary!)  The glittery flower "joy" card is for my beautiful niece who just delivered her first baby the other day.  I am going to send this to her with, of course, an assortment of hair flowers for her and her new baby.  :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment