Sunday, January 31, 2010

Fab Feb Facebook Craftalong Challenge

Hey friends!  Here is yet another crafty challenge ~ this time it's from my awesome sister!  The challenge is for the whole month of February.  She is challenging my mom and I (and anyone else who wants to join in) to make a new project for each week of February.  I know it's technically January, but I'm going to post my first week's project because I got them done today.  :0)  I made several fabric flowers pins / hair pretties.  My inspiration came from Niecy Nash of the awesome show Clean House on the Style Network.  :0)  I hope you like them!  If you want to participate in the Facebook Challenge, go to http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=277278654138&ref=mf and sign up.  It's open to the public!  Enjoy!
This is my favorite flower so far.  I love the lady bug on this button!  Would you believe these are actually large fabric brads from K&Company?  I found them the other day at our local Michaels store.  They had JUST gotten them in.  They are $4.99 for a pack of 12 and were in the stamping isle with all the other brads, jewels & flowers.  The fabric petals are from a "Charms" pack from JoAnn Fabrics.  (30 squares of fabric for $6.99.  Of course, I used my 40% off coupons to buy everything.)  :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment