Thursday, October 7, 2010

Cream Puffs

Okay, so it's been a couple of months since I last posted.  For those of you who randomly check my blog for updates, I do apologize.  It's been a busy end-of-summer around here and I will fill you in on all the details over the next couple of weeks. 

First, I wanted to share a recipe with you for cream puffs.  We had a church potluck dinner last Sunday and someone brought homemade cream puffs.  Did you hear me?  HOMEMADE cream puffs!  I got to thinking - especially since my husband LOVES cream puffs - that I wanted to learn how to make them.  Well, I got to searching this morning and found a recipe at Allrecipes.com.  (You can find it here.)  I was very pleased with the first batch and will make more.  They are so good!  And, when you mix the pudding you use heavy cream & milk, rather than just milk, and let me tell ya...that is the way to make pudding!  :0)  YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment