Saturday, December 18, 2010

Carrie’s Home-made Christmas Present: a crochet purse with ring handles

Today I finished Carrie’s home-made Christmas present.  Purple is her favorite color and she loves black flowers.  I used Vannah’s Choice yarn for the bag and some black yarn with filament for the accents.  I followed the pattern out of The Happy Hooker book that I borrowed from the library.  The flower pattern is from the book called First Crochet, also from our local library.  I bought the handles from JoAnn Fabrics a couple weeks ago when they were just $3.99!  (This bag cost less than $8 to make.)  What could be better than CHEAP and CUTE?  :0)

Now I have the girl’s homemade presents finished.  I think I have decided what to do for Jake, but Brady and Kip are still mysteries.  At least I have a week to go before Christmas.  Wish me luck!

007

No comments:

Post a Comment