Monday, December 20, 2010

"Dear, I want that!"

This post's title is a favorite quote from one of my favorite childhood movies, Ollie Hopnoodle's Haven of Bliss.  In the movie, the mom of the family tells her husband she wants a big wooden windmill that he in turn calls "lawn slob art".

I don't want a windmill - or any other lawn slob art for that matter - however, I am in love with these shoes and they have hit the top of my wish list.  Now, to be honest, I can't tell you when the last time I bought a new pair of shoes.  The tennis shoes I wear everyday are at least four years old, possibly five.  I have bought a pair of dress shoes at the thrift store, but NEW shoes are very few, and very far between.  Still, I don't know if I can justify $90 on a pair of shoes.  What do you think?


Picture borrowed from Zappos.  Click HERE to go to their site.

No comments:

Post a Comment