Thursday, December 16, 2010

Cute Little Crochet Bunny Slippers

This year, my goal is to make each of my five children a handmade Christmas present.  So far, I have one down…five to go.  :0)  As I make them, I will post them on my blog to share.  I have something lined up for Carrie but am still struggling for just what to make the boys.  They don’t necessarily enjoy paper or yarn crafts, so I’m going to have to really stretch my brain for them. 
I got the bunny slippers idea out of one of my favorite books The Happy Hooker.  The pattern in that book was not quite working for me, so I used the Mary Jane Slippers pattern from ohmygoodknits! blog.  (Click here to go to that blog post.)  I used her pattern for the base slippers (without a cross strap) and the pattern for the ears & face from The Happy Hooker book.  I am super happy with the outcome and I hope Katie is too!  :0)
016

3 comments:

  1. AWESOME. Am I getting slippers? Don't tell me- I want to be surprised! I wear size 5!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. its so cute i like them iam from algeria

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want t
    o do the same to my child can you help me please

    ReplyDelete